(UF) Ultrafiltration Water Treatment
TERTIARY WATER/WASTEWATER TREATMENT
UF - Ultrafiltration Water Treatment System
Tertiary Water/Wastewater Treatment Solution
Clean Water Technology’s Ultrafiltration water treatment system can be skid-mounted or containerized according to client preference. The UF System is custom designed to handle a wide variety of streams ranging from direct discharge to well water and sea water processing.
CWT’s Ultrafiltration water treatment tertiary system provides a full scope of filtration for applications which require a fine degree of particle removal. The UF tertiary treatment is ideal for water re-use, water recycling and drinking water.
Ultrafiltration (UF) Advantages
- Fully skid mounted systems minimizing site installation labor and duration.
- Operator friendly, enhanced by a simple-to-operate HUMAN MECHANIC INTERFACE (HMI) console.
- Engineered using best available technology and components from leading manufacturers.
- Designed for durability, easy maintenance and minimal operational costs.
- Standard and custom-built systems. The former designed and built for mounting in standard trailers.
- Large volume purchasing power cuts on the cost of components, which in turn are passed on to the clients.