"Swingmill" Dewatering Screw Press
SWingMill (DSM) - Sludge Treatment
Swingmill (DSM) Dewatering Screw Press
Swingmill (DSM) Sludge Treatment
The Swingmill Dewatering Screw Press sustainable solution.
One of our goals at Clean Water Technology (CWT) is to practice sustainability in all our processes and to bring sustainable solutions to our customers.
80% of wastewater treatment costs are associated with sludge.
The Swingmill Dewatering Screw Press helps our customers be more sustainable by dewatering sludge. Usually our GEM® System produces drier solids than other flotation and flocculation systems, but when extra dryness is needed, or if the sludge is out of a conventional DAF tank, or biological waste streams, the Swingmill will thicken and dewater sludge even further.
Swingmill (DSM) Benefits Include:
- Innovative engineering and design, eliminates noise and odors
- Rings and plates automatically squeeze filtrate while self-cleaning
- Better performance and durability, no blockage or failure
- Programable, fully automatic 24/7 without operator oversight
- Industry applications include; Raw Wastewater Streams, Biological Sludge Streams, GEM System or DAF sludge system
Questions about CWT’s Swingmill Dewatering Screw Press?
Talk to an expert about our Swingmill (DSM) for sludge treatment.